Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fancy That

Amber has a new admirer.

He's a year old.  He sat behind us at church, pointed at her, and said, "Ooo!  Ooo, cue!"

Darn right, she's "cue."  Amber is the cu'est baby this side of the Oquirrah Mountains.

I am a bit jealous, though.  No one called me "cue" until the third grade, when I smeared fry sauce all over my times table sheet and dared one of the littler kids to eat it.

He was fond of bullies.  After calling me "cue" and graduating from the third grade, this boy grew up to study law at the University of Utah.  He now plays football for the Dallas Cowboys.

He asked me if I wanted to be a cheerleader for the team.  Given my fine physique and bubbly demeanor, I was, cough, more than fit for the job.  I politely declined, before putting Vaseline on the handle of his car.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think there's a baby more "cue" that Amber. What a sweety! And judging by the way the Cowboys are playing this year, it wouldn't be such a bad idea for the cheerleaders to play for them instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...Cameron's comment was as funny as your post. Two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete