Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Britney Spears' Waist vs Hershey's Peppermint : IT IS WAR

9:05:  Did aerobics for an hour.  Celebrated with pizza and Hershey's Peppermint Kisses.

10:42:  Got a haircut that makes me look like a boy.  Or Marissa Tomei, minus the sweet face.

11:02:  Saw a magazine with Britney Spears on the cover.  Wondered why I did not have that body.  Thought of how good a plate of nachos and cheese would taste.

A BIG plate.

11:36:  Came home from errands to my two-month-old daughter, Amber.  When she saw me, she cooed and smiled at me like I was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Like I belonged on the cover of a magazine.

Next time I wonder how I look, I am going to ask her instead.

12:07:  Made a big plate of nachos.

1 comment:

  1. oh how i like you rachel...just flat out say it how it is!!! we'll do aerobics again and have fun again, okay? and maybe go out for nachos afterwards?!?

    ReplyDelete